Build a Franchise Training and Consultancy Business
Are you aiming to build a leading franchise training and consultancy business in your city or country? We are particularly seeking associates in Eastern Europe, The Middle East, India, China and South-East Asia but we will also consider applicants from more developed franchising markets.
The Franchising Centre can provide you with all you need to develop your own successful franchise consultancy business. As a part of our network you will gain access to the tools, products and systems we have developed over 20 years for delivering professional franchise advice and training to your clients.
See what we have to offer you below and be sure to click on the website links to complete your research.
The Demand for Our Services
“Global Franchising Industry to Reach US$3.96 Trillion by 2015”, According to a New Report by Global Industry Analysts Inc.
GIA announces the release of a comprehensive global outlook on the franchising industry. The nearly century old global franchising industry sector is quite profitable with low-risk and low cost of investment. The industry is flourishing and brimming with success, and growing at a brisk pace, in tandem with the world economy. With the concept of open market economy fast becoming an accepted trend even in the communist driven countries, the potential for franchising is immense and ripe with promise.
The opening paragraph of this press release from Global Industry Analysts Inc. sums up the demand for our services nicely. Franchising is growing rapidly around the world and people need professional advice – the type of advice that we deliver every day to our clients.
The Franchising Centre is offering you the chance to tap into the vast demand for franchising expertise. Over 20 years we have developed world class systems for delivering advice in a structured format to businesses at all stages of their franchise development.
If you want to grow a professional consultancy and training business in one of the world’s long term growth sectors, we can provide you with the expertise and tools to do it.
What We Offer
We will provide you with all of the deliverables and training you need to immediately start and grow a consultancy business that covers all aspects of franchising. The following is a list of some of the products that we will provide you with, which are all revenue generating income streams for your franchise consultancy business:
Set the standard for professional franchising practice in your market.
- A range of ready to deliver training courses for franchisors and their staff. Typically these are delivered on a bespoke basis for a client company or as public courses to a number of staff from different franchisors.
- An industry leading award programme that will encourage delegates to attend all of your training courses and receive a recognised award.
- The opportunity to develop a professional qualification within your market or with your franchise association based on our work with the British Franchise Association.
Help your clients achieve rapid, profitable growth.
- A step-by-step process for taking clients through the task of franchising their business. This includes initial feasibility study, financial modelling, operations manuals, franchise agreement questionnaire, franchise marketing package and more.
Provide the software that makes managing every function of a franchise system easier and more efficient for your clients.
- Branded franchise software that can be introduced in to your clients new franchisor business from the start. This product ties the client in to you on a long term basis and provides a residual income stream.
Guide your clients to the next level of performance and profit.
- A software driven benchmarking product designed to improve business performance. It can be used with a client at any time during their life cycle as a franchisor and provides you with the opportunity to build yourself in as business mentor over the long term. It is also particularly effective with long term exit planning for franchisors.
Help your clients recruit more, better quality franchisees.
- A software driven franchisee recruitment process that allows you to act as your clients’ franchise marketing and sales department. This is a significant business opportunity which may require recruiting a second layer of franchise consultants.
Take your clients into new markets.
- A complete system and templates for guiding a franchisor through the process of expanding into international markets. This includes both the delivery of the documentation required and how to be retained long term by your clients.
- A system for securing master franchise rights to sell into international markets and the marketing vehicle for selling them.
That is nine revenue streams that you could be using right now to grow a successful franchise training and consultancy business.
Business Support Services
In addition, if you are in the early stages of building your own consultancy business we can provide training and support in the following areas:
Building a Consultancy Business
Guidance on the fundamentals of building a profitable consultancy and training business, the ingredients for success and the pitfalls to avoid.
Management and Administration
The structure and systems for managing the people and functions of a consultancy business on a day-to-day basis to maximise efficiency and profit.
A comprehensive programme giving guidance on how to develop your brand, price your service, identify potential clients and how to market your services to them.
We are seeking people and businesses with a particular background and although the list below is not definitive, it will provide some guidance;
Existing individual consultants who wish to build a business
Existing consultancy firms who wish to diversify into the franchising market
Professional firms such as accountants or lawyers
Experienced franchise managers who are ready to move up to consultancy
Successful franchisors who have sold their business or wish to expand into offering consultancy services
If you fall within these groups or feel your experience and skills match those indicated above you may be suitable for this opportunity.
What to Do Now
Please email us here to request further information and include in your email;
The name of your business and its website if applicable.
Your contact details.
Details of your relevant business background including experience in franchising and / or consultancy.
In brief, your plans for your business and how you would develop your business using The Franchising Centre master license.
The Franchising Centre