Sky Zone is the world’s first indoor trampoline park where people of all ages can discover the adventure and excitement of “wall to wall” fun.
Sky Zone occupies a unique niche that combines sports, fitness, and entertainment that appeals to just about every age, shape and ability.
Sky Zone’s patented, all-trampoline, walled playing court and business model is just part of the innovative, turnkey package offered within the Sky Zone franchise program. As the industry innovator and leader, we offer an extensive support system to our parks around the world.
Sky Zone® is a perfect fit for large malls and family entertainment centers to attract young adults, couples and their children.
RANKINGS & AWARDS
– #371 Entrepreneur Magazine
– Franchise 500 List
– Inc 5000 #152
– Forbes 2014 America’s Most Promising Companies
– Entrepreneur Top New 2014 #35
– #13 Top Consumer Products and Services Companies
– Entrepreneur 500 2014 #397
– #15 LA’s Fastest Private Growing Companies List
– Youngest CEO on Undercover Boss History
FAST FRANCHISE FACTS
- Franchising Since 2009
- Operating Units 164 US locations, 97 parks open.
- International locations in: Australia, Canada and Mexico. UK, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and New Zealand planned 2015.
- Company Operating Units 2
- International Units 10
- Capital Investment Approx. $2,500,000 per location
- Franchising Fee (per unit) $60,000
- Royalty Fee (per unit) 6%
- Marketing Fee .25%
- Earnings Claims Yes
- Build-Out Options: In-line, free standing
- Available Territories: Middle East, Europe and Asia
Who doesn’t like the Freedom of Jumping! However, the core audience ranges from age 6 to 25. We are typically in retail big box or malls with co-tenants focused on entertainment and families.
Sky Zone® grants Area Developer licensees for a minimun of 10 units outside N. America with family entertainment or customer experience backgrounds are preferred.Region: Asia and Pacific, Middle East, Northern Europe, Western Europe
Sector: Children, Sports & Fitness, Travel & Leisure