Famed for Fragrance
For over 20 years Natural Looks has been creating beautiful toiletries, fragrances and hair and skin care products which are sold in our shops across the world.
Our products are British made in our own manufacturing plant using the perfect balance between today’s technology and traditional natural recipes and ingredients from around the globe to achieve the highest possible quality.
Natural Looks is ‘Famed for Fragrance’ and each extensive toiletries range has a signature fragrance: harmonious blends of soft florals, warm woods, tangy fruits and seductive musks. These are combined with the finest cleansers and natural moisturisers to offer complete body-care collections.
Natural Looks continues to move forward through innovation and inspiration with a firm commitment to create luxurious, affordable personal care products to make every day special.
The demand for fragrances and fragranced products in the East is constant and high resulting in a robust, valuable market. As part of the investment in the future, Natural Looks wishes to recruit additional franchisees as important strategic partners throughout the Middle East and South East Asia.
Do you have what it takes to be a franchisee?
We are looking for companies or individuals who:
• Show evidence of success, ambition, energy and motivation.
• Demonstrates a track record of running successful businesses, ideally within the retail sector though not absolutely essential.
• Have access to sufficient financial resources to develop and manage the Natural Looks franchise business on an on-going basis
• Have access to relevant banking, taxation and legal matters
• Show evidence of people skills and consideration for employees and customers alike
• Most importantly share a passion for our products
The opportunity for you in your market
Each franchise package is tailor-made to the franchisee. The agreed package will be dependent on local markets and logistics.
Local Area Development Franchisee offers :
• The sole agency for NL products within the agreed territory for an agreed time.
• The opportunity to sell products through multi retail channels.
• The opportunity to sell and profit for franchises within the territory.
• Discounted product prices.
Single Shop Package offers:
• Agency rights for NL products within the agreed territory with the opportunity to extend.
• A reduced minimum order quantity.
Concession Package offers:
• Rights for certain NL products within the agreed territory with the opportunity to extend.
• A reduced minimum order quantity.
The concept/service – USPs / differentiators
• We have something for everyone – huge variety of fragrant, colourful and attractive skin and hair care products with excellent fragrances.
• Quality products containing natural ingredients that have been tried and tested for over twenty years, with a loyal customer following ensuring a high level of repeat sales and customer referrals.
• We put great emphasis on staff training to ensure a knowledgeable and personal shopping experience for customers.
• We provide assistance to arrange customer-made gift baskets and boxes for any budget for any occasion.
• Our prices are affordable and competitive.
• We have our own UK manufacturing plant ensuring a secure stock supply and maximum profit.
The market for it in your territory
The NL brand has evolved and grown over the years to satisfy consumer requirements. We have something for everyone and with our own research and development facilities at our manufacturing plant we are able to respond effectively to the ever-changing market demands. NL continues to move forward through innovation and inspiration with a firm commitment to create luxurious, affordable personal care products to make every day special.
The vision for your territory
The NL vision is to establish a network of retail outlets to satisfy market conditions without over exposure. We will never compromise our quality and commitment.
Brief history of / background to company
In 1993 Riyadh Alkury opened the first small Natural Looks shop in the vibrant streets of the Jordanian capital, Amman. The aim was to offer Middle Eastern customers all the benefits of UK manufactured natural beauty products. Right from the beginning and continuing to this day Riyadh has taken an active role in the day-to day running of the shops. He recognizes the value in listening to customers and incorporating their ideas into the ever evolving business. After many years of successful partnership Mayfield Laboratories, UK, was purchased in 2003 ensuring quality and cost-effective product supply and development.
Current operations / franchise operations
July 2013 sees further expansion with the opening of our first two franchise shops in Palestine.
Region: Asia and Pacific, Central and Eastern Europe, Euro Mediterraean, Middle East, North America, Northern Europe, Other, South Africa, South America, Western Europe